Love Quotes ^__^

Hye dan Assalammualaikum :)


Hari ni mina nak post tentang love quotes tau. Tapi dalam bahasa Inggeris :) Hope you understands.


  1. Love one another, but make not a band of LOVE : let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
  2. Speaking of hearts, Can I have yours ?
  3. I don't need something to be perfect, I just want something real. Something between the two of us. Something that we can feel.
  4. I collect the words you say to me and wear them on a string around my neck, close to the pulse in my throat, the thump of my heart.
  5. Only you can give me that feeling.
  6. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
  7. I don't regret a second of the time I spent with you.
  8. I don't have a specific type. So, if I like you, it means I like you.
  9. Goes for someone whose not only proud and glad to have you but, will also take every risk and effort. Just to be with you.
  10. If only you knew how much I think about you.
Okayy , cukup lah 10 love quotes yang mina bagi :) Bye dan Assalammualaikum.